Budget Oriented Smartphone Under 15000 In India
Searching for Smartphone under Rs. 15000 range? It’s without a doubt difficult to pick one with heaps of offering over the value section. We have selected 5 best smartphones for you that you can consider. While some in the rundown brag of intense battery, other accompany Google’s Android nougat out-of-the-case. There is likewise one that selfie sweethearts can pick. So what are you looking at-all best performance, value for money, top-end Operating System or more. Here the list below in a random order which has not been ranked in any particular sequential order. Here is the list of top 5 best smartphones:-
#5- Nokia 6
Nokia 6 has launched in India on Thirteenth June with a sticker price of Rs. 14,999. Alongside Nokia 3 and Nokia 5 has likewise been launched. Nokia 6 is only available online While Nokia 3 and Nokia 5 is also available at offline. The Nokia 6 is only available on Amazon Exclusive.
- 5.5 Inch IPS Display.
- 3000 mAH Battery with good battery backup.
- Android 7.1.
- 16- 8 MP Rear & Front Camera.
- 1.4 GHz Octa Core Processor with Qualcomm Snapdragon 430
- Good build quality.
- Stock Android.
- Great speakers.
- NFC Supported.
- Rich in Sensor with Heavy Games Supported.
- Heats up with heavy use.
- Sub-par camera performance.
- Slow charging.
- No notification LED.
- Slightly overpriced.
#4- Lenovo Z2 Plus
In Terms of its Features and also its price it was on the first place in the list of the best smartphones under 15K. This model has a huge price drop in a specific time frame Presently, its cost is shifting between 10k to 15k on the E-Commerce Site. Although at launch time the cost of 4 GB model was around 19000 and it was among best smartphone under 20000 in India.
- Android 6.0.
- 13 & 8 MP Rear and Front Camera.
- 3500 mAH Battery.
- 5.0 Inch Full HD Display.
- 4 GB RAM with 64 GB Internal Storage.
- Convenient size and good build quality.
- Excellent performance.
- Superb price.
- Decent battery life.
- Support UHD 4K Video Recording.
- Good Fingerprint Sensor.
- No Expandable Memory.
- The Front camera is not good in low light condition.
- Heating Problem.
- No NFC.
- Sound Quality is not that much good compared to other Lenovo Devices.
#3- Xiomi Redmi Note 4
This is one of the best Smartphone under 15000 category phones. This Smartphone is getting 1st Rank on The List of the best Android phone under 10000.
In this range, this phone only uses dedicated 14nm Chipset which was not used by other Smartphones of the same range. It also uses NFC.
- 5.5 IPS Display.
- 4 GB RAM with 64 Internal Storage.
- It comes with amazing Battery Backup.
- It run’s on Android 6.0
- 13 & 5 MP Rear and Front Camera.
- High-Performance Battery.
- It also Supports NFC.
- It also had Infrared port and Hall Sensor which will help in controlling devices such as Television, Air Conditioner, and Projector.
- The camera quality is also enhanced.
- 2.5 D Curved Screen.
- The front Camera is not good in Low Light.
- The phone does not support quick charging.
- No Gorilla Glass protection on the screen.
- Sometimes the Auto Brightness is not good in Sunlight.
- The device doesn’t come with Google Assistant.
#2- Lenovo K8 Note
The Lenovo K8 Note is one of the best Camera phones which supports Low Light Photography under 15000. The Rear Camera aperture can be set between f/1.2 to f/2.8. The Smartphone comes with the Uniqueness of Splash Proof which was 1st in the Lenovo devices.
- 4000 mAH Battery.
- Comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage.
- Android V7.1.1.
- Dual Rear Camera- 13 + 5 MP & Front Camera is 13 MP.
- 2.3 GHz MediaTek Helio X23 10-core.
- The front is very good for selfie lover which will also work in Low Light.
- Dual Camera gives the best photography experience as you adjust the aperture to capture the blurred background.
- Supports Dual SIM + Micro SD Card Together.
- Splash Proof.
- Support Turbocharging.
- The weight is little Heavier.
- No NFC
- You can’t use Fingerprint Sensor for opening any app or capturing a photo.
- No backlight on the navigation button.
- It does not support 4K and Slow motion Video Recording.
#1- Xiaomi Mi A1
Under 15000 it was the best camera phone which was the 1st device to offer the 2x optical zoom in this range. It also supports High-Quality Audio Output and paired with advanced direct HD Sound.
- 3080 mAH Battery.
- Android V7.1.2
- 5.5 Inch Full High Definition Display.
- Dual Rear Camera 12 MP + 12 MP & 5 MP Front Camera.
- Snapdragon 625 Octa-Core max 2.0 GHz.
- Dual Camera gives great experience in outdoor as well as indoor.
- Supports 4K and slow-motion video Recording
- Strong Processor helps in playing heavy games.
- Comes with Google Assistant and all necessary are present.
- Sound output is loud Enough.
- The battery life is 3080 mAH which was average compared to other devices.
- It supports fast charging but the company doesn’t provide fast charger.
- No NFC.
- Very slippery.
- Poor photo quality in low light.